The Los Gigantes Directory – a list of hotels, apartments, villas, bars, restaurants, nighlife and things to do in and around Los Gigantes in Tenerife.
- Hotel Los Gigantes – run by the Still group, this is the most established and best situated hotel in the resort, with panoramic views over the village, cliffs, neighbouring island of La Gomera and the coastline. The hotel boasts excellent facilities and gardens. View our in depth guide.
- Royal Sun Resort – situated high up at the back of the resort with commanding views of the cliffs and La Gomera. Stunning sunsets and sunrises every morning. The hotel is popular with families and couples and offers excellent service and high accommodation standards.
- El Marques – offers half board and self-catering and high quality rooms, suites and apartments. Ideally situated to walk down to the village and next door to a large supermarket. The complex features a restaurant, swimming pool, sun terrace and snack bar.
- Barcelo Hotel in Puerto Santiago – a five minute walk from Los Gigantes village, this luxurious and up to date hotel offers excellent facilities, views, sunbathing and an atmospheric cocktail bar and restaurant.
- Harbour Club
- Poblado Marinero
- Colonial Parque – close to the resort centre and the beach, this is an ideal choice for families. Read our review.
- El Sombrero – full of Canarian charm and authentic rustic furniture these apartments are set in spectacular gardens and boast some of the best sunset views in the resort. The rooms and balconies in this very well run complex are unusually large for Tenerife and ideal for a relaxing break.
- El Rincon de Juan Carlos – upmarket haute cuisine in Los Gigantes plaza. Highly recommended.
- CK’s Bistro – great homemade English food. Just off the plaza.
- El Rincon de Antonio – a memorable tapas bar overlooking the marina.
- Jardin de Sol – great Spanish restaurant in the centre of the village.
- El Dique – wonderful rustic canarian cuisine next to the marina.
- The Funky Chicken – a lively snack bar serving breakfasts in the marina.
- The Wine Bar and Terrace – good food and nice ambiance.
- The Chicken Shack – English restaurant which specializes in chicken.
- Offshore 44 – an English food snack bar serving snacks, breakfasts and lunch at the marina.
- 23 – upmarket tapas restaurant and bar in the plaza. Recommended.
- Tipsy Terrace
- The Harbour Club
- La Bodeguita
- Pasteleria Bamboo
- El Punto
- El Ancla
- The Clubhouse
- Ninos Pizza and Snacks
- The Grill Restaurant Estero
- La Mariposa
- Hong Kong 97
- La Terraza
- Pekin Garden II
- El Sueno de Mary
- Sinatras – Sadly closed for many years. Nice memories.
- The Clubhouse Restaurant and Blues Bar
- TJ’s Bar and Restuaurant
- The Wine Bar Los Gigantes
- The Harp – an Irish pub and music venue
- JD’s bar – a lively watering hole with a diner
- Yeates wine war
- Richardsons – a karaoke bar with big screen sports TV.
- Green Corner – a legendary bar with Sky Sports.
- Highland Paddy – a chain of bars with multiple instances around Los Gigantes all with Sky Sports.
- Domingos Bar – with music and live acts.
Nightlife in and around Los Gigantes
Activities and Excursions
- Ocean Explorer – great fun on the coast around Los Gigantes, Masca and Puerto Sanitaho searching for whales and dolphins on a bright yellow open top boat.
- Flipper Uno Whale and Dolphin Excursion – all aboard a bright red hulled boat, the Marina Princess Dos, for expert whale and dolphin sightings.
- Hotel Los Gigantes Spa – a full range of treatments and services. View the current price list.
- Los Gigantes Diving Centre – for novice and experience divers, the PADI 5 star IDC centre offers scuba diving, diving courses and outstanding safety.
- M/S Katrin – ahoy! Bottlenose dolphin and pilot whale watching aboard a traditional ship sailing along the north west coast of Tenerife.
- Jet Ski Safari Los Gigantes – Hire a high powered jet ski and cruise the cliffs and coast of west Tenerife in one, two or three hour tours.